Key Lessons Learned
Advise, guide, support, inspire
Are you an experienced professional who wants to
as a Mentor or Coach now! You will get:
for your own career
for your mentor/coach role
for giving back to the community
of your time and skills
How it works
Get Mentoring Requests
1. Register as a Mentor or Coach.
2. If you allow it, get contacted directly by Learners, or otherwise by us when we find a potential match with a Learner.
3. Decide whether you accept the Learner's request for a first meeting or discussion.
Have a Mentoring Session
1. Schedule the mentoring session.
Together with the Mentor, agree on a date, start time and planned duration for the mentoring session, and decide whether you want to meet in person, have a video call over Skype, etc. – it’s up to you.
2. The Learner enters the date and duration of the planned mentoring session into the system.
You can then approve or reject this planned mentoring session.
2. If you charge for the mentoring sessions, the Learner will receive an invoice for the planned session and we will transfer you the due amount.
4. Have the mentoring session!
The mentoring sessions can be online (e.g. over Skype), over the phone, or in person. You decide that together with the Learner.
After this mentoring session, you and the Learner decide whether you want to have additional meetings.